Frequently Asked Questions
Simply put, a vape kit is a box or a kit that contains all the different components you will be needing to start vaping. While some parts may be included or excluded depending on the vape kit, most kits contain all the major components required to start vaping.
There are different types of kits in the market, and choosing the right vape kit comes down to your own personal vaping style.
- For beginners who want a hassle-free, user-friendly way to start vaping, vape pens are a great option for this purpose.
- If you enjoy MTL vaping (mouth to lung) or the sensation of smoking a cigarette, then pod vape kits will offer you that quick, tight-draw and classic throat hit.
- If you are an experienced vaper or love vaping thick clouds, then a sub-ohm kit is ideal for you.
There are several well-known brands that offer a variety of popular vape kits - from Geekvape Wenax K1 kit, Innokin’s wildly popular Endura T22E and T18 II kit, as well as the crowd favorite JUUL device.
The perfect vape kit for you depends on your personal vaping preferences - are you a beginner or an expert? Do you enjoy MTL or DTL vaping? Do you want a one-touch operation or want to customize your vaping style? Keep these questions in mind when checking out the various vape kits on offer to make the right choice!
Most vape kits usually come with all the major components you will need to start vaping - and this includes the built-in battery, at least one vape coil (sometimes two), a vape tank or pod, as well as a USB charging cable. However, in some cases such as with high-powered vape devices, the battery may not be included and have to be bought separately.
In most cases, all you need to do is buy the appropriate e-liquid for your vape kit and start vaping! For MTL (mouth to lung) vaping, pod mod kits are ideal and they will need a higher PG or at least 50 VG/ 50 PG vape juice. While for sub-ohm box mod kits, high VG e-liquids work well for vaping thick clouds.
Broadly speaking, there are 3 types of vape kits on the market - vape pens, pod mod kits, and sub-ohm box mod kits. Let’s check out what each of them is ideal for:
- Pod mod kits: Pod kits are compact, simple, and user-friendly vape devices that are perfect for mouth to lung vaping, or MTL vaping. Pod mods are designed to mimic the sensation of smoking a cigarette, and that’s why most pod kits come with an auto-draw feature that lets you draw the vapor from the mouthpiece. There are two types - open and closed pod systems - to choose from. While closed pod systems use pod cartridges with pre-filled e-liquids, open pods let you refill your pod with your desired e-juice.
- Vape pens: Vape pens are an easy-to-use type of e-cigarette whose slim and long bodies are pretty much shaped like a thick pen, hence the name. Vape pens have a built-in battery and a tank that you can fill with e-juice. Vape pens have a single-button operation and a mouthpiece to draw the vapor from.
- Sub-ohm kits/ box mods: Sub-ohm kits are way more powerful than both vape pens and pod kits, and are bulkier and sturdier as well. Sub-ohm kits are ideal for experienced vapers that enjoy smooth flavor and vaping thick clouds. Since box mods offer features such as adjustable airflow, wattage, and voltage, it gives the user a great degree of control over their vaping experience.