It may seem simple to some, but if you’re new to vaping then one of the first things you need to learn is how to fill an e cig or vape pen with e liquid. Most of the products we stock have the same vape tank mechanism, so the handy video above will help point you in the right direction, no matter what e cig (or vape) you go for.
How to fill an E-cig
Unless you’re into RDAs and dripping or you use something like a JUUL with pods, you’ll find your e cigarette comes with a tank, or atomiser. This is the component you need to fill up to add your e liquid. It’s a simple process which we will guide you through in the video above or take a look at the steps below.
Here’s how to fill an e-cig or vape:
- Unscrew the dripper (some tanks can be filled from both top and bottom, this choice is up to you)
- Fill the tank with your chosen e-liquid
- Avoid getting any e-liquid in the chimney (as this can then result in ‘gurgling’ as it enters the airway where you’ll be drawing your vapour from.)
- Not sure which is the chimney? If you look at the tank you’ll see in the middle is the chimney and this is connected to the coil.
- The e liquid should sit around the outside of the chimney so it can soak into the cotton that encases the coil and produce that nice vapour flavour.
So there you have it, you’re now equipped with the knowledge of how to fill your vape! Not sure what to fill it with? Check out our wide range of e-liquids or if you can’t find anything you fancy why not have a go at making your own vape juice?
Stay tuned for more video tips, and if you have any suggestions on a video you’d like to see, please let us know in the comments below.
For now, happy vaping!
Kind regards from all the team at MIST E Liquid.
Need more vaping advice?