Frequently Asked Questions
Vape pens are an easy-to-use type of e-cigarette whose sleek, long, bodies have inspired their name. Vape pens are quite popular because of their all-in-one design and compact build, which makes for hassle-free operation.
These devices have a built-in battery and a tank that you can fill with your choice of e-liquid. Vape pens have a convenient single-button operation that heats up the coil, creating the vapor that is inhaled by the user via the mouthpiece.
Vape pens are a great choice for beginners, since they have a simple, all-in-one design that is incredibly easy to use for novices. Thanks to the built-in tank/pod and integrated battery, you don’t need to worry about removing or attaching any of these components separately.
All you need to do is pour in your vape juice to start vaping.
Vape pens are much more durable in comparison to disposable e-cigarettes, and offer a smoother and more enhanced vape experience.
Closed System: If you have a closed-system vape device, then all of the e-liquid is contained within the pod cartridge, and you can’t manually fill in the e-liquid. To refill this type of vape pen, you will have to replace the old cartridge with a new one.
To do this, simply unscrew the old cartridge from your vape pen, and screw in the new one in place. Ensure that the new pod has been securely attached to the pen.
Open system: Open system vape pens can be refilled manually with the e-liquid of your choice. Watch this quick video guide to understand how to refill your vape pen. Here’s a step by step breakdown of the process:
- Unscrew the base of your vape pen (if it’s a bottom fill design - most vape pens are).
- Place the nozzle of your e-liquid bottle on the inside wall
- Slowly, squeeze the bottle to fill in the e-liquid, constantly checking the e-juice levels
- Make sure that none of the e-liquid enters the chimney - the chimney is the central pipe in the middle of your tank
- Screw the base back in place, and let the e-liquid sit around the coil, so that the cotton wick can properly soak into the e-liquid